The ultimate, step-by-step, easy-to-understand, practical guide for mastering the modes.
Modes Made Easy is an exciting 6 week interactive course designed to help the intermediate and advanced guitar player unlock the mysteries of modes and develop awesome guitar solos with them.
In Modes Made Easy, Steve Stine provides a personal 6 week course to help you truly understand the modes and how you can use them to create solos like your guitar heroes.
You'll learn everything you need to know to become a complete, well-rounded guitarist who can...
- Play mind-melting solos from scratch using all seven modes
- Confidently use modes in various styles of music including rock, pop and blues
- Understand what modes are and how they're used in real-world songs
- Improvise riffs and licks using modes
Check out these awesome promo videos that Steve put together and see what you will learn in Modes Made Easy
Video #1- Pentatonic Expansion
- Add the 9th for a more exciting sound
- Develop melody in your solos
- Create the natural minor from the pentatonic for a really cool sound
The first video is called Pentatonic Expansion. Steve shows you how to add 2 notes on to your pentatonic scale to create cool melodies and build a whole new scale- the natural minor scale
Video #2- How To Deal With Difficult Chords
- What to do with chords that dont fit in a progression
- Create tension with the lydian mode
- Apply both the modes and pentatonic to a progression
In video two, Dealing With Difficult Chords, Steve creates a chord progression that doesnt make sense and shows you how you can use that to your advantage to create a really cool lead line over the top of it using both the pentatonic scale and the Lydian mode. This will give you a fresh new way to develop non traditional progressions and exotic melodies.
Video #3- Box vs Spread Fingering
- Why 3 note per string shapes are better than box
- See how the modes work on the fretboard
- Play tension notes to define which mode you want
In video three, Spread Fingering, Steve discusses how 3 note per string patterns are superior to traditional box shapes. You will also learn about tension notes and how those notes are key to defining which mode you are playing.
Here are some of the key topic that Steve will teach you in his Modes Made Easy Masterclass
What's Included With Your Registration to Modes Made Easy Masterclass
6 Week Course
Modes Made Easy Masterclass is 6-Weeks of lessons from Steve Stine 100% focused on de-mystifying the modes for you and teaching you how to create unique and exotic sounding solos
Personal Help from Steve: A special email address that comes directly to Steve so you can ask me questions during the course…
A private Facebook group so you can interact with Steve personally as well as the other masterclass members...
Live Video Sessions
Two 1-hour live video-sessions on Saturday mornings where you’ll be able to speak directly with Steve and he will help you in any way he can…
Recording of each of the live-sessions so you’ll have them for life
You will get Lifetime access to all the videos inside the members website...
Complete tab out everything for you so you can easily follow along... .
Get all of the jam tracks used throughout the lessons so you can play along and further develop the concepts discussed with the feeling of a real band behind you.