Legendary Licks and Solos from Steve Stine
Play Legendary Licks And Solos Made Famous By Jimi Hendrix, B.B. King, Pantera And More
With Steve Stine Guiding You Every Step Of The Way
Legendary Licks and Solos is an easy guide to help show you how to perform legendary licks and solos made famous by the best guitarists of all time.
Steve Stine's amazing course Legendary Licks and Solos is packed with over 3 hours of the best licks and solos of all time.
Whether you love playing rock, metal, country or blues, there’s something for you.
It’s a helluva rut buster that will keep you having fun on your guitar.
Steve Stine is going to show you licks and solos made famous by:
just to name a few...
Which means, next time you break out your guitar for your friends and family, you’ll have an arsenal of cool solos to play.
Legendary Licks and Solos is the key to unlocking your soloing potential, and it works…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Legendary Licks And Solos:
- How to play the classic blues solo “Red House” like Jimi Hendrix. (You’ll feel amazing letting your style shine playing this solo).
- 3 crazy hybrid blues licks to shock a dead audience into listening to every note you play.
- How to play the intro to the 70’s classic “Free Ride” in the style of the Edgar Winter.
- Simple chord embellishments that will instantly triple your lick options without tying your fingers into painful knots.
- How to play the legendary rock riff from “Stiff Upper” in the style of the AC/DC.
- How to combine double stops and palm muting to create killer rock licks from scratch. So you never play a “crappy” solo again.
- How to play “Message in a Bottle” by the Police in the style of Andy Summers.
- The “right” way to stretch and play spread fingerings. So you can build your finger strength and reach notes more easily across your fretboard.
- The secrets of the B.B. King box and how to solo over the legendary blues tune “The Thrill is Gone.”
- 3 soulful blues patterns to make your solos scream and sing. So you don’t get stuck playing the same lifeless scales over and over again.
- How to play a solo like Joe Bonamassa over the ZZ Top classic “Just Got Paid.”
- 1 crazy easy dorian scale run that burns up the fretboard — no shredding required.
- A creative shaping technique used to play the solo for “Cowboys From Hell” by Pantera.
- The “right” way to use legato in your guitar solos. So you can play scary fast licks without getting tired.
- How to play the melody of “Always With Me, Always With You” By Joe Satriani.
- An inside tip to create vocal phrases that breathe. So your solos have a conversation with the audience and entertain.
- How to play the red hot repetitive licks in the song “Get the Funk Out” By Extreme
- 2 simple tricks to overcome weak hands and fingers. So you can solos comfortably and play them the whole way through.
- How to play “Love Rollercoaster” in the style of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Change The Way You See The Guitar
This is once in a lifetime opportunity for you to develop the skills and techniques to make your guitar playing really stand out and feel real and alive.
Steve Stine is one of the most popular guitar teacher on the planet with some of the biggest selling guitar courses ever produced. If you want to take your guitar playing to a level you never dreamed possible or if you want learn guitar chord fundamentals that will set you up for life, then this is THE opportunity for you.
YOU have a chance right now to separate yourself from those wannabe’s. Here is your opportunity to get a complete A-Z guide with everything your need from a master guitar teacher to unlock the secrets of learning, memorizing and writing songs.
Think of how many opportunities you’ve missed out on before. Imagine how good you would be right now if you had only taken those chances. Don’t let it happen again. This is THAT moment in your life where you wake up and start DOING things.
Don't Pass Up This Amazing Opportunity
Click the button below to get your copy of Legendary Licks and Solos at a MASSIVE DISCOUNT
Disclosure: I am an affiliate for GuitarZoom courses that I recommend. If you purchase their courses through my links, I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a course through my link. In fact, I am frequently able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you lots of free stuff. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you! Scott Jensen, Webmaster SteveStine.com