Chords Made Easy
The #1 Best Selling Guitar Course To Help You Master The Fundamentals of Guitar Chords From The World's Most Sought After Guitar Instructor- Steve Stine
Do you want the ability to play guitar chords with ease so you can play your favorite songs?
In Chords Made Easy, Steve Stine is going to show you how to play essential chords the right way.
So you can play your favorite songs with confidence, and even write your own songs from scratch. You'll also get pro tips on building hand strength, so you can play chords with ease.
Master Chords The “Easy” Way With Steve Stine’s Simple 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll visualize chords across the entire fretboard
- Connect - You’ll connect chords into chord progressions, so you can play songs with ease
- Play - You’ll play your favorite songs with confidence… and you’ll sound amazing
Here are some of the highlights of the things that Steve will teach you in Chords Made Easy:
- Discover 10 essential guitar chords that are used in every style of music
- Learn to play your favorite songs with confidence
- Crucial tips on the right way to play chords
- Effective ways of changing between chords
- How to play 6- and 5-string barre chords comfortably
- Learn an easy way to memorize your fretboard, so you can play the right barre chords and power chords without thinking
- The magic of the capo, and how you can use it to play songs in any key
- Basic chord progressions with drum tracks
- Jam along section where you get to jam with Steve as you practice your chord progressions
- Pro tips on equipment, like differences in guitar quality and what gauge strings you should use
- How to eliminate string buzz and other unwanted noise
Check out these awesome preview lessons that Steve put together for Chords Made Easy
Secret Trick to Playing Chords Better
In this preview lesson from Chords Made Easy, Steve shows you a secret trick that will make playing chords a snap.
With this trick under your belt, chords are a lot easier to play, even if you have weak hands or pain in your fingers.
After a while, you’ll be able to play songs the whole way through without your hands getting tired.
How to Make Fast and Smooth Chord Changes
Do your fingers ever “stumble” when you make chord changes?
If so, Steve is going to show you 1 simple tip for fast and smooth chord changes that can fix that.
This tip is going to help you for as long as you play guitar… it works for every chord you’ll ever need.
3 MUST KNOW Guitar Chords
In this lesson from Chords Made Easy, Steve is going to show you 3 must-know guitar chords, and how to play them as easily as possible.
With just these 3 chords, you’ll be able to play a ton of popular songs, and even create your own songs from scratch
Change The Way You See The Guitar
Steve Stine is one of the most popular guitar teacher on the planet with some of the biggest selling guitar courses ever produced. If you want to take your guitar playing to a level you never dreamed possible or if you want learn guitar chord fundamentals that will set you up for life, then this is THE opportunity for you.
YOU have a chance right now to separate yourself from those wannabe’s. Here is your opportunity to get a complete A-Z guide with everything your need from a master guitar teacher to unlock the secrets of guitar chords.
Think of how many opportunities you’ve missed out on before. Imagine how good you would be right now if you had only taken those chances. Don’t let it happen again. This is THAT moment in your life where you wake up and start DOING things.
Don't Pass Up This Amazing Opportunity
Click the button below to get your copy of Chords Made Easy at a MASSIVE 31% DISCOUNT
Disclosure: I am an affiliate for GuitarZoom courses that I recommend. If you purchase their courses through my links, I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a course through my link. In fact, I am frequently able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you lots of free stuff. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you! Scott Jensen, Webmaster SteveStine.com